What to expect
DINNERS DONE RIGHT knows that time and money are at a premium today for everyone. We want busy individuals and families to have more time to enjoy life with the people who mean the most to them.
WE WANT TO HELP BY:
- Eliminating the stress of figuring out what to make for dinner
- Offering a plan to have more time to enjoy one another
- Reducing the number of trips to the grocery store
DINNERS DONE RIGHT BENEFITS YOU BY:
- Saving time
- Providing economical meal plans
- Offering a variety of fresh and healthy food choices
OUR JOB IS TO:
- Prep everything to be ready for you when you arrive
- Provide all containers, and make it simple and easy
- Offer a warm atmosphere, plenty of smiles, and fresh-baked cookies
- Do all the clean up!
YOUR JOB IS TO:
- Assemble your meals in a stress-free kitchen
- Relax and have fun!
- Leave with delicious, homemade meals to pop-in the freezer at home
- Enjoy quality dinner times with your family and friends with minimal effort!
ALL CHOICES ARE YOURS:
- Options for small, medium and large families
- If short on time, we can assemble your meals for a small service fee
- Side dishes and desserts available to complete your meal package
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Decide on a meal plan to suit your needs
- Choose from the meals offered on the monthly menu (any combination)
- Book your session
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- A hostess will welcome you to our kitchen, your home-away-from-home.
We will take you directly to a workstation, which will be equipped with the following:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- All ingredients, washed and prepped
- All kitchen utensils, measuring cups and spoons, and bowls you may need
- After you have assembled your first meal, you will get another container, move to the next available station and assemble the second meal. You will continue to do the same until you have completed all the meals on your chosen meal plan.
DINNERS DONE RIGHT is committed to making your experience simple, easy, relaxing and enjoyable.